- An activity hub leading to job creation,
- An upscale image,
- An exemplary building project in terms of sustainable development.
A strong architectural stance
The architecture and the landscape create a high quality setting, with the hangars integrated into a large park continuing from the small hill of Saint-Cassien and the existing terminal:
- Aviation hangars comprising areas for aircraft and office space (airline administration and accommodation of their fleets),
- Aircraft parking areas with direct runway access,
- A venue for aviation training activities: offices, classrooms and student reception areas.
This programme complies with the environmental HQE standards: use of high quality materials, energy management using solar sensors, recycling of rainwater, thermal and acoustic comfort, natural lighting, etc.
The light aviation hub
A 3,200 sqm hangar dedicated to light aviation. It comprises 2,000 sqm of parking and 1,200 sqm of office space.
The business aviation hub
This 13,000 sqm hub comprises 3 aviation hangars covering more than 4,200 sqm each, with areas for aircraft, technical and maintenance premises, office space and crew lounges.
Contact : Laëtitia d’Oriano
Tel. +33 (0)4 93 90 41 01