Cannes Mandelieu Airport has a great reputation in the world of business aviation. A very demanding clientele of private jet passengers and crews values the staff’s expertise and eagerness to help, as well as the airport’s wide panel of very professional partners, its ideal location at the heart of the French Riviera, and easy access. These very same qualities will guarantee that your event is a success.
At the heart of the French Riviera; a stone’s throw from Cannes
Cannes Mandelieu Airport is one of the gateways into an outstanding region. The French Riviera has a glowing image, thanks to its sunny climate (300 days of sunshine a year), its Mediterranean landscapes, its
elegant heritage, the abundance and diversity of its cultural activities and, last but not least, its lifestyle.
Our specific strengths:
• Located to the west of Cannes and very close to the Mediterranean Sea, Cannes Mandelieu Airport is easy to reach by road (including for buses and heavy goods vehicles), train (Cannes TGV station) and, naturally, air: it can handle the biggest private jets as well as twin-engine aircraft.
• Striking distance from legendary spots in and around Cannes: the Croisette, the Lérins Islands, traditional villages in the hinterland, golf courses…
• Nice Côte d’Azur Airport (with over 100 scheduled destinations) is just a few minutes away thanks to the Cannes-La Bocca motorway interchange. Monaco is just 45 minutes along that same A8 motorway.
The airport’s ecosystem: the extra touch that makes all the difference
Cannes Mandelieu Airport has a veritable ecosystem to offer. With partner businesses right on site, everything you need is within arm’s reach:
• A restaurant overlooking the runways for meals, cocktail receptions and coffee breaks. It also provides
an excellent catering service.
• Two hotels (3- and 4-stars) with swimming pool to accommodate your teams.
• A photography/video studio with a 200-m² set.
• Vehicle hire: helicopters, limousines, cars with or without chauffeurs, either to be photographed or
filmed, or to transport your VIP guests.
• For that extra dash of authenticity: an aeronautical antique specialist rents out vintage pieces for a few
hours or a few days.
• Security companies that know the site inside out. Fire-fighting teams.