The 115 hectares of facilities at Cannes Mandelieu Airport are bound to harbour the perfect spot for you and your event, your photo shoot or your film shoot - from the amazing architecture of an ultra-modern structure to a hangar from the Roaring Twenties complete with vintage aircraft, via a terrace overlooking the runways or even a stretch of runway cordoned off just for you.
H16: a truly original backdrop for your project
Hangar 16 usually houses a handful of the most gorgeous aircraft based in Cannes. But it could also be the perfect setting for your amazing event.
• Private road access
• It opens onto a private aircraft parking area
• Magnificent dimensions: almost 3,000m² of open floor, 9.5 metres from floor to ceiling. Hangar 16 can
accommodate all types of exhibition fixtures and fittings as well as free-standing sets.
• Seamless design; plentiful light; a sleek silhouette that has won prestigious architecture prizes.
Its trademark walls in wood and glass creating a superb honeycomb effect were inspired by the
canvas-covered wing structure of the earliest flying machines.
• Huge sliding doors through which any type of exhibition fixture or stage set can pass.
• No noise or time restrictions. Stunning evenings can continue until dawn…
Different sizes for different needs
Cannes Mandelieu Airport is the home base of many private jets. They nestle within the walls of a dozen hangars, ranging in size from 200m² to 2,000m². These buildings can, on rare occasions, be hired for private events.
This modern building offers 2,000m² of open floor. Its main features: beautiful wooden roof timbers, a wonderful pale stained floor, a high ceiling, natural daylight and easy access.
A perfect square with each of its sides measuring 50 metres, a total surface area of 2,500 m2. Another advantage of this surface area: an opening of spectacular dimensions with regards to both height and width. It promotes brightness across the sites and facilitates transport carrying the most cumbersome materials.
The Historical Hangars
They have so many stories to tell, with the oldest one dating back to the ‘30s. They all offer an amazing and slightly “retro” backdrop for a product presentation or for hosting a reception. «And the winner of the Palm for the most out-of-the-ordinary hangar is: Hangar 6» - home to several vintage aircraft including biplanes from the Roaring Twenties and fighter planes from the Second World War.
Ideal working conditions
Buildings, hangars, runways… various infrastructures at Cannes Mandelieu Airport can be used by media professionals for photo shoots and filming, either inside or outside.
- 12,000m² of tarmac can be cordoned off, right next to private j ets.
- A whole range of locations such as: a flying club hangar, inside or outside the terminal building, a check-in desk, or a restaurant overlooking the runways.
• Easy and discreet access, security, round-the-clock availability.
H16 Events will contact the Authorities to gain runway access. We can also provide you with private lounges for make-up, costumes, dressing rooms…