Congress and event organisers
Congress vehicle authorization requests :
Do you wish to organize a temporary road passenger-transport service as part of a specific event (congress, seminar, etc.), although this is not your main line of business?
As a special exception to allow you to deliver an optimum level of service to your arriving clients, Nice Côte d'Azur Airport can offer you access to the bus stations, which are normally reserved for Public Passenger Road-Transport professionals.
All you need to do is fill in the prior authorization document and return it to the bus station managers, stating the terminal you wish to access (1 or 2).
There is a fee for access, based on a tariff which is updated annually.
The 2016 tariff is: 57.33 € H.T. 69.00 € euros T.T.C. including tax.
- This document must give:
- The company name
- The invoicing address
- SIRET number or RCI(trade and industry register) where french abroab.
- VAT number intra.
- Phone, Fax, Email
- The name of the event
- The date when parking is required (start and end).
- The number of vehicles
- The type of vehicle (road passenger-transport service, limousine, mini-cab, hired or other)
- The registration numbers of the vehicles to be parked.
- The date, company stamp and signature with the words "Bon pour accord" (agreed and accepted)
Download the official congress vehicle access authorisation request (PDF).
Once you have filled in and printed the form, please fax it to 0033 4 93 21 32 28.
or by émail : GareRoutiereANCA@cote-azur.aeroport.fr
Bus station usage conditions:
The airport bus stations are reserved for companies providing regular or occasional road-transport services for travelers, limousines,mini-cabs and those allocated to road passenger-transport services.
Vehicles circulating within the bus stations must follow the signs in place and the traffic flows and also drive very slowly and follow instructions given by the bus station managers.
Driverswho fail to respect these regulations may be refused access to thebus stations.
Contact the bus station managers:
- By telephone on 00 33 4 93 21 30 89 (terminal 1) or 00 33 4 93 21 34 99(terminal 2),
- By fax: Terminal 1: 00.33.4.93.21.32.28/ Terminal 2: 00 33 (0)4 93 21 44 16
- By email : GareRoutiereANCA@cote-azur.aeroport.fr
- By internet : click here